Women on Boards ADRIA (WOBA), Ankarski bulevar 38, 81000 Podgorica, Montenegro is the Data Controller, strictly of personal information collected and processed through the website https://wobadria.org
Why do we collect your personal information?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our services for you and also to effectively communicate with you via different WOBA channels such as phone, email, chat.
We gather the following type of information on our website:
- Information resulting from your interaction with our website:
- downloading, streaming, viewing, or using content on a device, or through a service or application;
- subscribing to our newsletter form;
- completing a questionnaire or a registration entry form for events;
- viewing photos;
- In addition, we store any information you provide us with in relation to WOBA.
- Information collected automatically, for example:
- the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or other devices to the Internet;
- e-mail address from our contact form;
- computer, device, and connection information such as device application or browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, or time zone setting;
- the location of your device or computer;
- the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); cookie number; content you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs);
- your contacts given through registration (personal name, company name, address, mail, contact phone)
- We may also use device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on devices, applications and our web pages to collect browsing, usage or other technical information;
Do we share your personal information?
Third-Party Service Providers
Transferring personal data out of the European Economic Area
How secure is the information about me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information. Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorized access and loss of data.
How long do we keep your personal information?
Contacts, Notices & Revisions
If you have any concerns about privacy at WOBA or want to contact one of our data controllers, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a thorough description of your concern and we will try to resolve it with you.
Terms and Conditions
I. Agreement to the Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Women on Boards Adria (WOBA) website (https://wobadria.org/) operated by us. By accessing or using our sites, you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to any term or condition, you should not access nor use our website.
WOBA reserves the right to suppress and change any piece of information present on this website at any time and without any notice. You should therefore review these terms and conditions regularly as they may change at any time at our sole discretion
All information posted is merely for educational and informational purposes. Should you decide to act upon any information on this website, you do so at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, WOBA will not be liable for any loss, damage, liability or claim whatsoever suffered or incurred by any person arising directly or indirectly out of the use or reliance on the information contained within this website.
While the information on this website has been verified to the best of our abilities, we cannot guarantee that there are no mistakes or errors. WOBA reserves the right to suppress and change any piece of information present on this website at any time and without any notice.
The Site may contain links to sites owned or operated by parties other than WOBA. WOBA cannot be held responsible for, the content or privacy policies on, or the security of, such sites. WOBA does not endorse the content, or any products or services available, on such sites.
III. Restrictions on the use of content
The content displayed on the website is the intellectual property of Women on Boards Adria. You may not reuse, republish, or reprint such content without our written consent except if you download Content, but only for non-commercial, personal use. You may not use any images without WOBA’s written permission.
IV. Law and jurisdiction
These Terms and conditions and the use of this website are governed by the applicable Montenegrin law.